Dr. Mark Clinton MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Winchester, VA

4.8

September 28th, 2011
Great doc and staff.
I was referred to Dr. Clinton because of a sleep issue. He was very prompt in securing a time for me to come in. He's one of the very few doctors that will sit and answer your questions regardless of how elementary they may be to him. I'm never in the waiting room or the checkup room more than a couple minutes before I can move on. The staff is very friendly and personable as well as helpful. Best of all, they remember names, cases, and faces. All I have to do is introduce myself on the phone when I call and it sounds like I just called my Aunt. That is so very comforting. As far as care, no issues. My situation isn't completely resolved yet, but everything I'm being told makes perfect sense and he seems to be working on a perfect plan to get me exactly where I need be. My preconceived notions are always addressed and corrected. Sometimes with more info that I was initially looking for. I love that. (I'm a nerd, though.)Dr. Clinton is a very friendly guy. Surprisingly, he will not interrupt you when you are speaking, even if he obviously knows what you are going to say and has already formulated an answer. That's a big check mark in my book. Sometime, people just want to be heard; by a real doctor; not that hairy guy at work. Although my primary concern was a sleep issue he had no problem helping me through an unrelated(so far) breathing issue. I'll feel so much better when I'm back to normal and I feel like this is just the place to get that done. Thank you Dr. Clinton and staff.

February 5th, 2011