A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clippinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clippinger graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clippinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Regional Medical & Heart Center
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clippinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clippinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Clippinger practice?
Dr. Mark Clippinger practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Toppenish, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Toppenish Family Physicians and Toppenish Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Clippinger, Dr. Marcel Clippinger, Dr. Marcelino Clippinger, Dr. Marcellus Clippinger, Dr. Marcelo Clippinger, Dr. Marco Clippinger