A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clippinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clippinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clippinger graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Clippinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Clippinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Clippinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Clippinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Clippinger practices Family Medicine near Toppenish, WA.
See Toppenish Family Physicians.