A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clippinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clippinger
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Clippinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clippinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clippinger graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Clippinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Clippinger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Clippinger practice?
- Dr. Mark Clippinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Clippinger practices Family Medicine near Toppenish, WA.
See Toppenish Primary Care Doctors.