A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clyde, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyde graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Clyde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Eliot Clyde MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Clyde practice?
- Dr. Mark Clyde has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Clyde practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Orthopedic Surgeons.