A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Clyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clyde
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Clyde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Clyde, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyde graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Clyde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Eliot Clyde MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Clyde practice?
- Dr. Mark Clyde has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Clyde practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Surgeons.