The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Cockburn
Dr. Mark Cockburn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Cockburn is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital, Morristown Memorial Hospital and Stamford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Cockburn has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Cockburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Eduardo Martinez
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Saqib Masroor
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Aymarah Robles
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0.11 mi33