A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cockerill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cockerill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Brain Cancer
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pregnancy Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockerill graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cockerill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Cockerill MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Cockerill practice?
- Dr. Mark Cockerill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cockerill practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Norfolk Radiologists.