A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cockerill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cockerill
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cockerill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cockerill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Brain Cancer
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pregnancy Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockerill graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cockerill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Cockerill MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Cockerill practice?
- Dr. Mark Cockerill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cockerill practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Radiologists.