A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Codella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Codella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Codella
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Codella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Codella graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Codella has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Codella MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Codella practice?
- Dr. Mark Codella has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Codella practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.