A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Codella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Codella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Codella
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Codella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Codella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Codella graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Codella has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Codella MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Codella practice?
- Dr. Mark Codella has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Codella practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.