A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Codner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Codner, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Codner, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Augmentation Breast Ptosis
- Breast Reconstruction Breast Cancer
- Breast Reduction Macro Mastia
- Dr. Codner specializes in Cosmetic Surgery including Breast Augmentation Liposuction Breast Reduction Facial reconstruction following traumatic injury Breast Reconstruction including TRAM Flap Chemical Peels Mastectomy for Gyncomastia Mohs closure Oculoplastic surgery including Orbital Decompression for Graves Disease Botox treatment Nasal Reconstruction
- Dr. Codner specializes in Cosmetic Surgery including:
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Liposuction Localized Adiposity
- Moh`s Repair Skin Cancer
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Scar Revision Scarring
- Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Codner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Codner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Codner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Codner practice?
Dr. Mark Codner practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.