A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Coffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Coffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Coffman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Coffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
- St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Coffman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Mark Coffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Coffman practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.