A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Coffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Coffman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Coffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
- St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Coffman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Mark Coffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Coffman practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.