A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cohen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Lukes Northland
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Cohen MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mark Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cohen practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.