A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cohen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Lukes Northland
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Cohen MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mark Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cohen practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.