A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cohen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Cohen practice?
Dr. Mark Cohen practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Kansas City, KS.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.