A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Colville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Colville, Orthopaedic Surgery - Knee and Shoulder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colville
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Colville, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colville graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Colville has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Colville MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Colville practice?
- Dr. Mark Colville has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Colville practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons.