A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARK COLVILLE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MARK COLVILLE, Orthopaedic Surgery - Knee and Shoulder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MARK COLVILLE, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. COLVILLE graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. COLVILLE has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MARK COLVILLE MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. MARK COLVILLE practice?
- Dr. MARK COLVILLE has 2 office locations.
Dr. MARK COLVILLE practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Surgeons and Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.