Learn more about Dr. Mark Colville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Colville, Orthopaedic Surgery - Knee and Shoulder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colville
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Colville, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colville graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Colville has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Colville MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Colville practice?
- Dr. Mark Colville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Colville practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Surgeons.