Dr. Mark Comaratta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Comaratta?

October 4th, 2016

He was very informative about my situation and what my options were. His staff and him made me feel relaxed and comfortable during my visits. 1st surgery did not go well, but 2nd surgery was a success.

February 17th, 2016

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO EVERYBODY! HE IS THE GREATEST

October 22nd, 2015

Excellent Dr, very courteous staff. My husband, Steve, had a detached retina. Dr Comaratta saw him next day, did emergency surgery next morning. Very prompt attention and concern. We would recommend him to anyone!

August 29th, 2012

Best doctor ever

Dr. Comaratta is the best doctor I have had since I moved to New York 8 years ago. Overall I consider the general medical care in Buffalo sub-prime, but he is superior in every way. He is experienced, professional, kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. I'm sorry to hear he is moving, but wish him all the best. Hopefully I won't need him anymore, but if I do, I'm going to Montana!

July 26th, 2012

Dr. Comaratta is the very best.

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for Dr. Comaratta's treatment of my very rare retina disease. He is absolutely the best retinal doctor and I am so very thankful that I was referred to him. I was treated for two years which included four surgeries done by him. I had complete trust in him as he did everything possible to help me keep my eye. I would highly recommend him to anyone having any type of back of the eye problems. Buffalo is lucky to have him.

July 3rd, 2012

I have seen many ophthalmologists and none of them gave me the hope and the confidence I needed to continue my treatments to save my vision except for Dr. Comaratta I always felt safe in the knowledge that I was told exactly what would be the course of treatment with an option to walk away or continue. I can never thank Dr. Comaratta enough for the good advice and care I received and for the ability to see as well as I do now. He is a wonderful person and an excellent physician and I would recommend him to anyone needing specialized vision care. He is a blessing.

March 22nd, 2012

What a wonderful man and a caring doctor

Dr. Comaratta saved my vision from a rare eye condition when no other retina surgeon was willing to try. He is skilled, innovative, caring and tries to keep his patient's humor up when they are faced with serious vision problems. This is a wonderful doctor and a good man. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a retina specialist.

March 2nd, 2012

One of the best doctors I've ever been treated by.

January 27th, 2012

Patient

Thorough, competent, compassionate & accurate.

September 29th, 2011

Personal Experiance

I thought the doctor was straight foward with his advice and he gave me a good feeling about his abilities. No pressure on your treatment. He told you the facts and left the decision up to you.

November 23rd, 2010

I REALLY LIKED THE DR BECAUSE HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, HE WAS FRIENDLY AND VERY PLEASANT HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE THE OFFICE STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.

August 30th, 2010

I was predisposed to like this doctor, but he was abrupt, didn't explain what he was doing, for some reason he was harsh and I left terrified for my future vision. this sounds odd, but I thought he was cruel. The other people in the office are very nice, generate hope, freely give information and support..I don't know what was wrong!