A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Conklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Conklin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Conklin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conklin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Conklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Conklin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Conklin practice?
- Dr. Mark Conklin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Conklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.