A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Conklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Conklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conklin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Conklin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conklin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Conklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Conklin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Conklin practice?
- Dr. Mark Conklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Conklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.