A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Conklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Conklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conklin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Conklin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conklin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Conklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Conklin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Conklin practice?
- Dr. Mark Conklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Conklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.