Learn more about Dr. Mark Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Conrad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark F Conrad MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Mark Conrad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Conrad practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Boston Surgeons.