A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Conrad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Conrad practice?
Dr. Mark Conrad practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Boston Surgeons.