Dr. Mark Constantian MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
I was permanently disfigured by him. No Dr. has been able to repair the damage, over-grafting since. I just had a 3 d cat scan done by a surgeon in Korea and he told me that it looks like Dr. C used calcified rib or bone for my dorsal graft and that is why it looks so harsh. The surgeon, who is considered the best in South Korea knew of Dr. Constantian and he just shook his head and would not coment further. Dr C needs to have license revoked!!!!

May 24th, 2017
He destroyed my nose.
Do not let this monster operate on you. He made my nose huge, wide and ugly. I finally found a surgeon who agreed to try and repair it and he said there were more grafts in my nose then he had ever seen! It will never be right again. My father cried when he saw me. My whole family-so upset. The biggest mistake of my life....

May 10th, 2016
One of the top Doctors.
Dr. Constantian is by far one of the best doctors I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients, Is an expert in his field. And is also a wonderful human being work works closely with his patients. It doesn't get better than Dr. Constantian!!!

May 6th, 2016
Left me with a horrible nose!!
Dr Constantian ruined the symmetry in my nose. It now twists to the right and the tip sags down. He lied on his pre-op sheet stating I had an 80 percent chance of improvement, it was ZERO!!! And he turned his back on me completely after the surgery. Now I'm less trying to find a decent surgeon to fix this horrible mess!

February 23rd, 2016
Changed my life in so many positive ways
Dr. C did my blepharoplasty, brow lift and revision rhinoplasty. The quality of my life, my self-esteem, my breathing... Everything has been an improvement that only pictures can demonstrate, and even this evidence is difficult to believe. Frankly, I have never seen a better "before and after" than my own. I am proof of this surgeon's incredible skill. It is 9 years post brow lift and blepharoplasty, and 7 years post rhinoplasty. I am so grateful every day for choosing him. It is possible to go from ugly to pretty, and Dr. C's work and my results are the best evidence.

March 2nd, 2015
Happy in NC
Dr. Mark Constantian did revision surgery on my nose and it was a very positive experience. My nose had an extremely depressed tip and he was able to build it up with cartilage from my ear. He also helped my breathing by adding cartilage grafts to open up my nostrils and the middle third of my nose. I'm convinced he is one of only a very few plastic surgeons in the country that could have performed this surgery successfully. Dr. Constantian and his staff were very professional and kind. Happy in NC

March 2nd, 2015
Was happy at first, but not now
The reason I am leaving a review is b/c I had been very happy with my original revision that Dr C performed, there were some issues I wasn't happy with but all in all very happy. I did go back for him to do a touch up where I had an indent near the tip. He cut my nostril (his idea) to make it even with my other one (with the scar). He cut it asymmetrical and it doesn't look natural at all and makes my look like I have short bulbous nose with big nostrils., He added all these grafts on the side with the scar and that swells up when its hot and I can feel them. I look awful in pictures b/c these things are obvious in pictures but most of all it set me back mentally. I had told him not to take any steps backwards b/c ultimately I was happy , but he did. There is no sense of esthetics or what makes sense naturally, at least this has been my experience will all the doctors I've seen. Bedside manner is always good until you disagree with them. I now have to live with this. I try not to look in the mirror b/c it upsets me and I don't like to look at myself. Ultimately it's my fault for asking him to touch it up. I thought he was more conservative b/c my first experience was very good. Its extremely important to be communicative, don't assume a Dr will do what you think is right, they wouldn't know since they are not you.

February 22nd, 2014
Very Happy!
I went into Dr. Constantian with a deviated septum and a lot of difficulty breathing. When doing my research on who to go with for a surgeon I must admit I was a bit aprehensive after reading some of the reviews on poor grafting jobs. I can honestly say however that I am extremely happy I decided to go with Dr. Constantian. Throughout the entire process he was kind, made me feel well informed and comfortable. My nose looks amazing now and I can breathe better than I could even before I broke my nose!

January 6th, 2014
excellent plastic surgeon
Dr Constantion performed skin grafting for repair after a mohs excision for cancer on the bridge of my nose. As a healthcare provider I value honesty, professionalism, expertise and patient- provider teamwork and Dr Constantion fulfilled each criteria. The surgery and healing process went very well. In the future if needed I would return to Dr Constantion for care and I highly recommend him for plastic surgery.

November 11th, 2013
Nose job
Dr. Constantian is amazing. He is a perfectionist. I went there to correct a nose imperfection and the results were amazing! He made my nose look so much better. I truly recommend Dr. Constantian services. For me it was worth traveling from New York to New Hampshire to get the benefit of his skill and expertise. He is a master surgeon with a gentle touch.

April 26th, 2013
Best Rhinoplasty Experience
I cannot convey how highly I recommend Dr. Constantian, from the moment I met him I knew that he was the right surgeon to perform my rhinoplasty. I had been waiting years and years to have this surgery (despite my only being 22) and this was a very exciting, yet terrifying step to be taking. After all this is my face! He really listened to my concerns and gave me an honest assessment of what he could do for me. Being an obvious rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty specialist, he clearly knew what would give me the best result. A few of the other surgeons I met with seemed to just tell me what I wanted to hear. They would just nonchalantly say “yes we will shave the nose down here, make the tip as small as you want, etcetera, etcetera”. Doctor Constantian told me how he could make my nose the best it could be and made it clear that if he just chopped me up like I thought I wanted, my nose would heal a certain way and become more bulbous at the tip, which I obviously did not want. Doing so many secondary rhinoplasty surgeries to fix the work of others makes Doctor Constantian have a great understanding of what will in fact yield the best results for your situation and I cannot be more appreciative to him. Also, I healed so quickly and without any complications. Needless to say myself, my friends and my family were all amazed. I truly feel that if I had not gone to Doctor Constantian this would not have been the case, that is how good he is. I can also not say enough about his office staff, they were all so kind and just great! Thank you all so much for making this experience so pleasant and just seamless. Please do yourself the favor of meeting with Doctor Constantian and seeing what he can do for you. You will not be disappointed!

October 28th, 2012
I have been contemplating nose reconstructive/rhinoplasty surgery for many years.My deciding factor was my initial consulatation with Dr Constantian.I felt well informed and instantly comfortable.When I left the office,I felt in my heart that I had made the best decision.