Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by ellen on Mar 11th, 2013

You can tell that Dr. Cook keeps up on the literature and research in the medical field. He is extremely knowledgeable, and he takes a lot of time talking with you about your concerns and his diagnoses. Dr. Cook thinks outside the box, seeing food as one of the leading causes of disease for Americans. The office staff has great follow-up. I think a lot of that is Dr. Cook--he stays on top of test results, etc. He has personally called me with lab results. I can usually get an appointment same or next day if needed.

An Uncommon Doctor show details An Uncommon Doctor
Aug 15th, 2011

Both my daughter and I have seen Dr. Cook for years. When dealing with some difficult issues with my daughter, who is bipolar, he actually chased us out to the parking lot to make one more suggestion/observation. He caring and concern are genuine. While he does not treat my daughters brain disorder, he did find physical problems that were causing her pain that played a big part in her recovery. On a number of instances he has continued her psychatric meds when "the system" made it difficult for her to access psychatric services.

Dr. Cook show details Dr. Cook
Apr 4th, 2011

I have never met such a caring and wonderful doctor. He took more than enough time with me on my visit. I can't praise him enough.Evelyn

kathy healy public health nurse show details kathy healy public health nurse
by kathleen healy on Jun 26th, 2009

i have been going to dr cook ever since he started in the oakdale office, he is without a doubt the best, most caring and efficient doctor i have ever gone to, i recommended him to my father,and my h usband who both go to him, he literally saved my life when i was going through a very rough time.