A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cooper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Cooper practice?
Dr. Mark Cooper practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.