Dr. Mark Coppess MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

August 26th, 2013
I have had a negative experience with this doctor after many expensive tests and no answers for my problem. He was abrupt and I felt like he didn't care. He never referenced the original purpose of my reason for being sent to him in the first place. I know less about the cause of my original problem than I did before I went to him. He handed us a stack full of papers with results of my tests. I found at least 4 errors in my medical information. I will not go back.

July 30th, 2013
first visit to Dr. Coppess
It was my first time to visit SCC and this doctor; I was sent as a referral. He asked pertinent questions, and was seemingly very interested in my medical history. He gave several suggestions that might explain my symptoms. I was fitted with a monitor by an ECG technician to wear for 24 hours. He stopped me in the hallway before I left to further explain my symptoms and tell me what I should do to prevent falling again. I felt he was genuinely concerned for my situation. I have other testing being done over the next few weeks. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and intent on helping me.

July 20th, 2013
I do NOT recommend dr coppess
I went to Dr Coppess as a referall, i was suppose to see another Dr in the office. This was the worst dr i have ever seen! I dont think i will ever go back! I was not greated by him, he came in w/ a loud boisterous voice and he never quieten down. He didnt want to hear what was wrong w/me, he only wanted to read the hospital records, he didnt want to hear my symptoms at all! He never read my chart the nurse wrote out for him 15 min prior that was my whole life story including why i was in the office! Finally, after i interupted his loud, yelling, voice he decided to look at my blood pressure charts i brought and he took my blood pressure. But, he was very forceful in doing so!! I do not recomend this dr at all! I dont care if you are having a bad day, dont take it out on your patients!!!

July 19th, 2011
If you want to have a pacemaker this is your man. He enters the office, does not do a history and then proceeds to discuss the pacemaker procedure. If you desire to have a constant desire to have multiple procedures, CT scans, multiple RX, then the Stern Clinic is just perfect for you.

July 7th, 2010
One of the best I've seen
I have seen alot of doctors for various problems and Dr. Coppess is one of the most caring and kind doctors I have seen. He takes the time to answer ALL my questions, even though his practice is very busy. I really recommend him.

April 6th, 2010
I found Dr. Coppess, after three visits worth, to be somewhat rude and unprofessional. He was short with me and didn't seem to care about what was going on with me.