Dr. Mark Corcoran MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Troy, OH

May 31st, 2012
Excellent
I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful family physician than Dr. Corcoran if I had a recipe for great doctors and made him myself. He was the best. I was extemely sadden to find out that he was leaving his practice. Sad for me, but delighted for him to be able to move onto something he wanted to do. I wish him the best and if he should ever decide he wants another family practice, I'll be first in line to sign up. Note: Excellent diagostic skills, up-to-date on new treatments and medicines, personable, seemed to believe strongly in prevention versus cure based on his treatment of this patient, and he had a delightful sense of humor. Scale of 1-10......he is a 20.

December 9th, 2011
Dr. Corcoran is a very caring person. He has been our Dr. for many many years and We couldn't ask for a better Physician. We will miss him so much, when he leaves the practice. We wish him all the best.

June 6th, 2011
Excellent Physician
Dr. Corcoran has been my doctor for 22 years. He is caring, intelligent and thorough. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

March 28th, 2011
Patient since 1990
Dr. Corcoran is one of the most careing people I know. He spends as much time with you as you need. Excellent diagnostic skills. Great bedside manner.