A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weller Corrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weller Corrigan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weller Corrigan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weller Corrigan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Weller Corrigan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Weller Corrigan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Weller Corrigan practice?
- Dr. Mark Weller Corrigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weller Corrigan practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.