Dr. Mark Costantino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Costantino?

June 20th, 2011

HELP, PLEASE.

I am a new patient. A referral from Dr. Wimpey. (recently diagnosed with right sided complete corotid occlusion and partial left sided occlusion). I am very interested in interventional surgery.I have medicare and also medicaid. I currently smoke about a pack a day. Willing to stop.

March 11th, 2010

Not really satisfied

I got the impression that this is one of those doctors that looks at how you are going to pay him, instead of what problems you are having. I felt like I wasn't heard and I had to keep calling to find out about follow-ups. If you have really good insurance, this might be the doctor for you.

Colonoscopy