A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cotton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cotton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotton graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cotton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Cotton practice?
Dr. Mark Cotton practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Family Physicians.