Dr. Mark Covington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Covington?

September 13th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Covington is a great doctor! My son was having back to back ear infections and all our pediatrician would do is pump him full of antibiotics. I got fed up with my how my son was being handled and went to see this ENT. Since my son had soo many infections he had to get tubes. While in surgery he saw where he was starting to get another infection. Since his tubes he has not had anymore infections. I was never charged for my sons follow up. It was included. I have had nothing but good experiences with this doctor! My daughter was having nose bleeds that were horrendous and would stop for about 15 mins. I took her to see him and he watched her and said this child's adenoids are infected because of the way she was breathing through her mouth. He put her on some antibiotics and cauterizered her nose so as to stop anymore bleeding. A week later she was was breathing through her nose and No more nose bleeds! He is very good with children and knows how to make them feel comfortable! I would go back again to see him!

April 6th, 2011

The doctor himself was nice. Although, he didn't do what he initially said he was going to do for my procedure. Now as I am coming for follow-up visits due to the procedure the office is charging me copays when they should be included with the other service. Be sure to ask ahead of time how many follow-up post op visits will be included with the surgery charge. I think they are scamming patients and the insurance company. The office blamed it on the insurance stating they had the limit when in actuality I spoke to insurance and there is no limit set by insurance. The insurance states the limit is set by the doctor himself. You would think they would eat the cost due to the fact that the doctor did not do what he said he was going to and he ultimately caused my problems.The staff there is also very rude and inconsiderate. After I am through with my follow-up visits I will be taking my business elsewhere. My children's surgeon is also in that office (he is great-never had problems) but because of how I have been treated I will also be finding them other doctors.

June 5th, 2017