A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cowan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cowan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Cowan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffery Cowan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Cowan practice?
- Dr. Mark Cowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Cowan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.