A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Crawford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Crawford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Mark Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Surgeons.