A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Crawford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Crawford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Mark Crawford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, KY.
See Paducah Surgeons.