Learn more about Dr. Mark Creighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Creighton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creighton
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Creighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Creighton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Creighton graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Creighton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center/Hospital for Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark George Creighton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Creighton practice?
- Dr. Mark Creighton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Creighton practices Sports Medicine near Hampton Bays, NY.
See Hampton Bays Sports Medicine Doctors.