Learn more about Dr. Mark Creighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Creighton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creighton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Creighton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Creighton graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Creighton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center/Hospital for Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark George Creighton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Creighton practice?
- Dr. Mark Creighton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Creighton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Hampton Bays, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Hampton, NY.
See Hampton Bays Orthopedic Surgeons and Hampton Bays Sports Medicine Doctors.