A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cripe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cripe graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cripe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Henry Cripe DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Cripe practice?
- Dr. Mark Cripe has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cripe practices Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.