Dr. Mark Cripe DO Patient Reviews

October 3rd, 2015
Having had a bad experience with a previous breast cancer treatment elsewhere, I was fearful to have to have to face further treatment. Dr. Cripe is not just an outstanding surgeon, he is caring, and compassionate!

April 27th, 2015
A Word of Caution
When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, Dr. Cripe came highly recommended. When discussing surgical options, I had a lot of questions, one of them being about complications. When he only mentioned infection, bleeding and lymphedema, I specifically asked if there could be more. Instead of answering the question, he replied, "You'll be fine." and "We'll get through this together." Unfortunately, I had a complication he didn't tell me about. It has adversely affected my quality of life. It has been over two years and I have had pain every day since the surgery. Had I known about this complication, I would have elected to have a mastectomy instead of a lumpectomy. Also, there were other areas of my care where I fell through the cracks, some significant. Even though he removed the cancer with good cosmetic results, I have deep regrets having him as my surgeon. This comment is to warn others about Dr. Cripe. If you ask a question, and he changes the subject or doesn't give straight answers, I highly recommend seeking a second opinion.

July 3rd, 2013
Amazing!
I had a cancerous mole on my left ribcage/abdominal area that needed to be removed. I was concerned about the surgery because last time I had a mole removed (by a different doctor), the cut looked awful and healing time was long. With Dr. Cripe, the cut was PERFECT. Very straight and thin and it healed so quick. As a weight lifter and boxer, I was happy about this because I could get back to my old workout routines rather quickly, and my body still looked great regardless of the scar. Thank you so much, Dr. Cripe!!

July 1st, 2013
Thorough, Professional Care
I have been seeing Dr. Cripe for the last 2 years for an ongoing condition. He is always patient in listening to my concerns and symptoms. He has a very professional and friendly demeanor which helps calm nerves quickly. He uses every day language to explain what his evaluation is and works to alleviate anxiety over what is going on. He completely explains treatment and future care. He also always has a nurse come in while he does his examination to avoid any possible thoughts of inappropriateness which I thought was very admirable. I would highly recommend Dr. Cripe!

October 14th, 2012
Had breast cancer in 2007. Dr Cripe was my doctor. Extremely nice and very caring about his patients. I love having him as my doctor. He is very up to date on breast cancer.

March 3rd, 2012
In 2007 I had breast cancer. Dr Cripe did a mascetomy on me. He is a very kind and caring doctor. He takes the time to talk to you and never rushes you at any time. He took the time to pray with me and my husband before I went to surgery which made us feel much better. One day my phone rang at work and it was Dr Cripe calling to see what treatment I decided on with Dr Yadav. He also said he was wondering how I was getting along. Not many doctors care enough to make a call like that because they are to busy. He also did gall bladder surgery on me in 2009. He is one of the few doctors my husband has faith in. He will always be the surgeon of choice for us.

August 7th, 2011
They should clone doctors like Dr. Cripe!!!!
I was in the hospital for a totally different problem when I expressed my concern to my doctor he didn't listen to a word I said. THEN Dr. Cripe entered my room and sat down and asked me what was going on? What surgeon does that??? One that TRULY cares about the welfare of his patients that's who!! When he is in consult with you he makes you feel like you are the only one that matters and for that I will always be truly grateful to him! He performed my bilateral mastectomy AND my hysterectomy!!!! I would never have another surgeon...He truly is the BEST!!!

December 6th, 2010
in 2006 i had emergency surgery and ended up with a colostomy bag not knowing that i was going to need one i found Dr Cripe to have the best bed side manner he helped me thru the situation and eventually about 7 months later he reversed the colostomy.and i have been going to him ever since.Thanks Dr Cripe!!!!

June 28th, 2010
I was recently diagnosed with a herniated ulcer in my stomach. I was fortunate to be assigned to Dr. Cripe. He made a call that resulted in me avoiding what could have been a very nasty surgery. The ulcer is now gone!Love, love love Dr. Cripe. If I ever need any special medical attention in the future, he will be my go to guy!

June 21st, 2010
catherine senecaville, ohio
I trust Dr Cripe to do any surgery needed on me or my family. He diagnosed my breast cancer, throughly talked over options with my husband and me. I felt comfortable with the option we chose. The surgery wasn't easy but he did a great job, and working with a plastic surgeon my outcome was really pleasing. He took the time to pray with us just before my surgery. Knowing Jesus Christ was guiding his hands really put us at ease. I highly recomend him.

February 11th, 2010
Highly recommended!
I can't say I enjoyed my gall bladder removal surgery...After all, it was surgery, but Dr. Cripe and his office went far and above the call of duty to ensure it was s much as a non-event as possible. I was referred to Dr. Cripe by the Dublin Meth. Hospital after a gall bladder attack landed me in the ER. I was able to get an appointment within a week (during the Christmas season, no less) and the office visit was comfortable, informative and incredible quick. Dr Cripe explained everything and even had diagrams to show me what he was talking about. He also explained the medical terms in simple English so I walked out of his office with a thorough understanding.The Surgery itself was at the Dublin Surgery Center and, I kid you not, I arrived at 6:30AM and the surgery was over and I was back in my house before 11AM. Wow. I had no issues, problems, or complaints. I didn't even have any wound care because Dr. Cripe "super glued" the incisions shut and all I had to do was ignore them. Overall, I would whole heartily recommend Dr. Cripe to anyone and, if I ever need further surgery, he would be my first choice.

September 9th, 2009
Dr. Cripe is a kind and compassionate Dr. who listens to you and puts your fears to rest. I recently had to have surgery, and Dr. Cripe knew how nervous I was. He took my hand, looked me in the eye and said don't worry I will take care of you, and he did. I would highly recommend him if you need to have surgery.