Surgeons
285 E State St
Ste 300
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 566-0774
Locations and availability (8)

|  Amazing!  |  show details
by Lawrene on Jul 3rd, 2013

I had a cancerous mole on my left ribcage/abdominal area that needed to be removed. I was concerned about the surgery because last time I had a mole removed (by a different doctor), the cut looked awful and healing time was long. With Dr. Cripe, the cut was PERFECT. Very straight and thin and it healed so quick. As a weight lifter and boxer, I was happy about this because I could get back to my old workout routines rather quickly, and my body still looked great regardless of the scar. Thank you so much, Dr. Cripe!!

|  Thorough, Professional Care  |  show details
by Jessie S on Jul 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Cripe for the last 2 years for an ongoing condition. He is always patient in listening to my concerns and symptoms. He has a very professional and friendly demeanor which helps calm nerves quickly. He uses every day language to explain what his evaluation is and works to alleviate anxiety over what is going on. He completely explains treatment and future care. He also always has a nurse come in while he does his examination to avoid any possible thoughts of inappropriateness which I thought was very admirable. I would highly recommend Dr. Cripe!

Oct 14th, 2012

Had breast cancer in 2007. Dr Cripe was my doctor. Extremely nice and very caring about his patients. I love having him as my doctor. He is very up to date on breast cancer.

|  He is awesome!  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

I had a right breast mastectomy at Grant Hospital on October 11, 2012. I have never in my medical life met a doctor like Dr. Mark Cripe. OMG he was awesome! His bedside manner is amazing, he even prayed for me before my surgery and calmed every fear I had. Never has a doctor done that for me. His surgical work is superior, and he follows up with you right away. He is a professional with a A rating in my book. I highly recommend him if you need a breast surgeon. -Debra Willis

|  Love Dr Cripe  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

I credit Dr Cripe and my primary care Dr for sending me to him for saving my life.He did a bilateral mastectomy on me in late 2009.4 weeks later removed my ovary.He found my breast cancer that was missed on mammo. LOVE LOVE LOVE his bedside manner,also love Traci his nurse.They treat me like family.I actually look forward to appointments with them.I would trust him to do any surgery on me.He listens to any concerns and helps in anyway he can.He is the most caring and compassionate Dr I have ever had,along with my primary care Dr.I Love him also. I feel blessed to have these 2 Doctor's to care for me.Delilah

|  Dr. Cripe is a great doctor.  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Dr. Cripe is an excellent breast doctor. He explains exactly what is wrong and will even draw you a picture to show what is going on. He has one of the best bedside manners I have ever seen in my 55 years. Sincerely, Penny Wright

Mar 3rd, 2012

In 2007 I had breast cancer. Dr Cripe did a mascetomy on me. He is a very kind and caring doctor. He takes the time to talk to you and never rushes you at any time. He took the time to pray with me and my husband before I went to surgery which made us feel much better. One day my phone rang at work and it was Dr Cripe calling to see what treatment I decided on with Dr Yadav. He also said he was wondering how I was getting along. Not many doctors care enough to make a call like that because they are to busy. He also did gall bladder surgery on me in 2009. He is one of the few doctors my husband has faith in. He will always be the surgeon of choice for us.

|  They should clone doctors like Dr. Cripe!!!!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

I was in the hospital for a totally different problem when I expressed my concern to my doctor he didn't listen to a word I said. THEN Dr. Cripe entered my room and sat down and asked me what was going on? What surgeon does that??? One that TRULY cares about the welfare of his patients that's who!! When he is in consult with you he makes you feel like you are the only one that matters and for that I will always be truly grateful to him! He performed my bilateral mastectomy AND my hysterectomy!!!! I would never have another surgeon...He truly is the BEST!!!

Dec 6th, 2010

in 2006 i had emergency surgery and ended up with a colostomy bag not knowing that i was going to need one i found Dr Cripe to have the best bed side manner he helped me thru the situation and eventually about 7 months later he reversed the colostomy.and i have been going to him ever since.Thanks Dr Cripe!!!!

by Jo Ellen McFarland on Jun 28th, 2010

I was recently diagnosed with a herniated ulcer in my stomach. I was fortunate to be assigned to Dr. Cripe. He made a call that resulted in me avoiding what could have been a very nasty surgery. The ulcer is now gone!Love, love love Dr. Cripe. If I ever need any special medical attention in the future, he will be my go to guy!

|  catherine senecaville, ohio  |  show details
by Catherine N. Senecaville, Ohio on Jun 21st, 2010

I trust Dr Cripe to do any surgery needed on me or my family. He diagnosed my breast cancer, throughly talked over options with my husband and me. I felt comfortable with the option we chose. The surgery wasn't easy but he did a great job, and working with a plastic surgeon my outcome was really pleasing. He took the time to pray with us just before my surgery. Knowing Jesus Christ was guiding his hands really put us at ease. I highly recomend him.

|  Highly recommended!  |  show details
by JLK in Dublin OH on Feb 11th, 2010

I can't say I enjoyed my gall bladder removal surgery...After all, it was surgery, but Dr. Cripe and his office went far and above the call of duty to ensure it was s much as a non-event as possible. I was referred to Dr. Cripe by the Dublin Meth. Hospital after a gall bladder attack landed me in the ER. I was able to get an appointment within a week (during the Christmas season, no less) and the office visit was comfortable, informative and incredible quick. Dr Cripe explained everything and even had diagrams to show me what he was talking about. He also explained the medical terms in simple English so I walked out of his office with a thorough understanding.The Surgery itself was at the Dublin Surgery Center and, I kid you not, I arrived at 6:30AM and the surgery was over and I was back in my house before 11AM. Wow. I had no issues, problems, or complaints. I didn't even have any wound care because Dr. Cripe "super glued" the incisions shut and all I had to do was ignore them. Overall, I would whole heartily recommend Dr. Cripe to anyone and, if I ever need further surgery, he would be my first choice.

Sep 9th, 2009

Dr. Cripe is a kind and compassionate Dr. who listens to you and puts your fears to rest. I recently had to have surgery, and Dr. Cripe knew how nervous I was. He took my hand, looked me in the eye and said don't worry I will take care of you, and he did. I would highly recommend him if you need to have surgery.

Jul 13th, 2009

because of Cripe I almost died because he misdiagnosed me. He should have his license revoked!!!

|  Awesome, Caring, Competent  |  show details
by Y Noel on May 21st, 2009

I found Dr. Cripe and his staff to be absolutely wonderful. He addressed all concerns and was very knowledgable in his explanations.

|  good breast cancer docter  |  show details
by roxann woolum on Apr 30th, 2009

I had am lumpectmy and he did a fantasic job eveyone nurses and other doctors said what a good job he did he keep the scares really small as possible ,,I felt very secure under his care. he is one good guy