Learn more about Dr. Mark Crislip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Crislip is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crislip
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Crislip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Crislip, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Crislip graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crislip has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alden Crislip MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Crislip practice?
- Dr. Mark Crislip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Crislip practices Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.