A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Crislip is Good. Dr. Crislip has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Crislip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crislip graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crislip has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crislip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Crislip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Crislip practice?
Dr. Mark Crislip practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Crislip, Dr. Markus Crislip, Dr. Marlon Crislip, Dr. Marcelo Crislip, Dr. Marc Crislip, Dr. Marcellus Crislip