A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Crissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Crissman, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crissman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Crissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Crissman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crissman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Crissman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anders Crissman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Crissman practice?
- Dr. Mark Crissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Crissman practices Family Medicine near Graham, NC.
See Graham Family Physicians.