Anesthesiologist (pain control), Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
1340 S 18th St
Ste 203
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
904-202-2963
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Extremely Arrogant  |  show details
by Nancy U. on Oct 1st, 2013

First appt waited one hr 20 min in appt room and no came to say he would be late. After he came in he never apologized, just said what a day! After sleep lab could not get follow up appt until 1 wk before cpap eval expired in Oct 2013. They just called canceled this appt saying now end of Nov because he's too busy!!! DO NOT USE THIS MAN! I can't tell you about his bed side manner because I haven't spent any time with him! Please save yourself grief and select another group. I LOVE Baptist Hospital, but do not trust this man. Wouldn't know he was a Dr. except it says he's one here. Normally I'm a nice person, but can't say anything nice about this guy or his asst. BEWARE!

|  show details
by Denise A Adams on Feb 26th, 2013

This is what I like about Dr. Crowe he listens to what you tell him. Dr.Crowe cares, he is very intelligent with allot of health issues. Very well mannered. This doctor is the best doctor that has treated me for my lung diseases. Dr Crowe to me is the best in his field. I would and highly recommend Dr. Crowe to all my fiends and any one who needs Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonology. Dr. Crowe is the best.