A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Crozier is Excellent. Dr. Crozier has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Crozier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crozier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crozier has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Seton Medical Ctr.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crozier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Crozier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Crozier practice?
Dr. Mark Crozier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Austin Oncologists, and Austin Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Crozier, Dr. Marcel Crozier, Dr. Marcelino Crozier, Dr. Marcellus Crozier, Dr. Marcelo Crozier, Dr. Marco Crozier