A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cuffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cuffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cuffe, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuffe graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cuffe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark James Cuffe FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Cuffe practice?
- Dr. Mark Cuffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Cuffe practices Neurological Surgery and Otolaryngology near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Surgeons and Ocoee Otolaryngologists.