Dr. Mark Curry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Curry?

July 6th, 2015

Dr. Curry delivered all three of my children and went through a year and a half of fertility testing with me to final get pregnant with my first. He is a wonderful, sweet and adoring man who I will always be incredibly grateful to have met. I love him dearly.

October 11th, 2012

Wait time is worth the care!!!

Dr Curry has helped me make some pretty big life decisions. He will make certain all of your options have been reviewed and asks you what feels right. Dr. Curry is brilliant! I felt empowered and safe... Yes, I have waited for an appointment, but I know it's his attention to detail, his compassion that slows the office process. IT'S WORTH IT! I do chuckle to myself when I think on the complications this must introduce to his staff. :-) They are so supportive as well. He is worth the wait! HE IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR! I am GRATEFUL for his stellar care.

September 25th, 2012

Dr Curry has always been very good to me. His nurse though could be a bit more concerned when it comes to womens anxiety. This to me is a womens issue and I always see Dr Curry for this kind of thing. I have been a patient of his since I was a teenager and trust him fully. The bigger the patient lists get the more out of touch with the doc's come. That is disappointing.

August 18th, 2011

Dr. Curry is an excellent physician in my opinion. When faced with a decision during delivery he was cautious yet very matter of fact. I had complete trust in him. I've been seeing him for some time and he continues to remain positive and willing to work with me through my infertility issues. I've recommended him to many and they have also been pleased with him.

February 7th, 2011

Excellent

I have been seeing Dr. Curry for 8 years now - love his professionalism and his knowledg - I trust his decisions and would reccommend him to anyone.

December 17th, 2010

Not enough communication

Neither the doctor nor staff return phone calls in a timely fashion, if at all. 75% of the time, I have to retrieve the results of exams or tests myself, and only after extensive rounds of phone tag. They do not call me, and in fact often seem to "forget" that they have told me that they will call me with results. 50% of the time, the (in-house!) lab does not have the necessary orders from the doctor's office and I either have to return or wait an inordinate amount of time for them to send the paperwork over (down the hall). Every single time this has happened, I was assured the paperwork would be there, waiting for me to come in at my convenience for the test.The doctor has taken his time with me ONE time out of 20 visits. Every other time I have felt rushed (doctor tapping his foot, only providing cursory answers, not asking standard care questions, etc.). While I do not expect him to remember my personal history or background, or even my current situation, the chart is right in front of him during visits and readily available, and he does not bother to refer to it. Instead , I am rushed through my check-ups, he forgets to discuss results with me, and forgets to follow up on important medical issues that I am having with my pregnancy. While I know a patient has to be their own advocate, I cannot possibly know what concerns may need tests done at specific times within the pregnancy, or what follow-ups are necessary to prevent further fertility problems in the future. That is his job! I feel like I am constantly reminding him of my problems/situation, and then we are busy trying to "catch up," or have missed the boat completely on tests and are just crossing our fingers that it works out. Ridiculous.I am extremely frustrated with the lack of communication with this doctor, and if I weren't so far along, would find a new doctor. I will not be a returning patient.

August 20th, 2010

Look no further, this is the dr for you

Amazing dr. Always takes his time with me and asks me several times if I have questions giving me plenty of opportunity. When I had bleeding during a pregnancy, the staff acted quickly and compassionately. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

August 9th, 2010

A personal friend in doctor's scrubs

Dr. Curry will always be close to my heart. He held my hand thru some pretty rough times. He is a man of integrity and sincerity, not to mention incredible at his specialty.

March 10th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Curry is extremely knowledgeable. I have had 3 pregnancies and not luck in the past finding a good doctor that will make me feel at easy with my pregnancy. He has been that and more. I would not go to another OB

August 26th, 2009

He's a keeper

When my husband and I were first married, I refused to join his health insurance (Dr. Curry was not one of the providers) and he couldn't understand why keeping him as my ob/gyn was so important. Needless to say, two months after our wedding I got pregnant with our daughter and from week 6 - week 15 i suffered what is medically called hypermesis (morning sickness so extreme you can't keep anything down and usually requires a lengthy hospital stay). During that difficult time, Dr. Curry was amazing, he was always available to me and my family regardless of whether or not he was on call. He even asked to be notified (even if he wasn't on call) when I went into labor so he could deliver my daughter - which he did. I have had a few ob/gyn but none of them come close to him. He really is a keeper.

June 4th, 2009

Dr Curry is the best gyno ever! His bedside manner puts you at ease immediately and he is never in a rush.

March 5th, 2009

Great bedside manner but he's often rushed

I've had a long waits in Dr. Curry's office, in fact, usually not actually getting to see him until 45 mins to an hour after the appointment time. That said, I understand why he's so in demand and I will take an OB with a full schedule over someone with less of a patient base. He's been doing this a long time and his confidence in tough situations paid off for me specifically during the birth of my first who had a true knot in his cord. Time was of the essence and while it was a bit touch and go, I have a healthy happy toddler today thanks to God, but also thanks to Dr. Curry for making some fortunate decisions that could have gone either way. He's a bit pushy on the whole scheduling an induction thing but again, given his full schedule, this is the best guarantee you have for making sure he is the one to deliver your baby. High marks for bedside manner and balancing the patients wants with the medical necessities of the situation.