A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Cwikla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Cwikla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Cwikla, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cwikla graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cwikla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Cwikla MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Cwikla practice?
- Dr. Mark Cwikla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Cwikla practices Neurological Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.