Learn more about Dr. Mark D'Alise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark D'Alise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Alise
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Alise Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark D'Alise, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alise graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. D'Alise has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D D'Alise FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. D'Alise practice?
- Dr. Mark D'Alise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark D'Alise practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurological Surgeons.