Learn more about Dr. Mark D'Alise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark D'Alise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Alise
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. D'Alise Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark D'Alise, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alise graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. D'Alise has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D D'Alise FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. D'Alise practice?
- Dr. Mark D'Alise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark D'Alise practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.