A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark D'Alise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark D'Alise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark D'Alise, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alise graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. D'Alise has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D D'Alise FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. D'Alise practice?
- Dr. Mark D'Alise has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark D'Alise practices Neurological Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurological Surgeons.