May 21st, 2014

I was told nothing more could be done for me .Dr D'Andrea not only gave me hope he with his team helped me get different treatment and made me feel better .

Mar 10th, 2014

extremely compassionate doctor, I was treated in a matter of weeks !

C. Zima show details C. Zima
Nov 18th, 2012

He is absolutely fabulous. Calming, profession yet personable.. the entire office is wonderful.. Makes a sad time in your life bearable.. He is knowledgeable, A scholar and a gentlemen.. Is what a true physician should be..keeps the humanity in the practice of medicine. I would wait for hours for him... when ur the best, the wait is usually longer...

life saver show details life saver
Sep 19th, 2011

i was told to go home by the big boys and get my affairs inorder that I had only a couple of months to live that was 9 years ago

Apr 30th, 2011

Best physcian who took time to explain in detail my diagnosis and therapy and coordinated my care. My care was personalized.

Feb 19th, 2011

excellent care ,very caring , state of the art care and willing to go the extra mile to assist in all aspects of care

Jan 12th, 2011

Good experience during a trying time. Staff were great, doctor just right in his bedside manner.

Nov 9th, 2010

you are no an honest doctor you don't deserve to be a doctor you are just a scamer thief.