inactive

Mark A Deramo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 28th, 2013
House Calls/ Home visits
Wish there were good MD's like Mr. DEramo that would make house calls/ home visits for those suffering from agoraphobia/ panic disorder. Most of us don't get proper evaluation or care when going to E.R. for severe symptoms. Our emotional symptoms that complicate our physical symptoms are misdiagnosed!

September 19th, 2012
I am doing better. Thank you, Dr. D'Eramo
I am very pleased with the help I have received from Dr. D'Eramo. He is very caring, a marvelous listener. I feel much better with my life and hopeful about my future since I began my visits with Dr. D'Eramo

February 12th, 2011
Dr d'Eramo is really good. He is professional yet approachable. I am a medical professional and I completely trust his judgment to the extent that I recommend his services to family members.

October 18th, 2010
I am a healthcare professional who has been seen by Dr D'Eramo as a patient, as has my young adult son. Nothing but courteous to us, no problems at all with getting refills when needed or having phone calls returned. I will certainly continue to use Dr. D'Eramo's services.