Dr. Mark Donofrio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Donofrio?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Mark Donofrio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2014

Very difficult to speak with anyone in the office. The staff is great except for the receptionist. She is horrible, when asked what deductible I was paying she stated I don't know, how am I going to know that. The patient in front of me was crying about not being able to pay it all right now, she told her it's no big deal and then proceeded to insult her children about now working or helping out their family. Just really can't believe how such a top notch organization have such a bad "face" for their company. I truly adore all the staff and Dr. D'Onofrio is amazing. Wish they had a better window person to make the experience complete.

January 2nd, 2011

Diagnosed my problem. Dr waited until I was ready to do the hip replacement. Best decision I have ever made. Thank you.

October 14th, 2010

quality of care has decreased as the number of patient dr. is seeing has increased. FMC need additional orthopedic surgeons to support the community needs

May 24th, 2010

Not that good

February 18th, 2010

I saw Dr. Donofrio and he took his time in explaining my knee arthritis and went over models with me to describe the surgery. Made me feel very at ease. I was very happy with the overall experience

December 9th, 2009

not the same Dr he was a few years ago!

Had a hip replacement 3 yrs ago by Dr D'Onofrio and was very pleased with everything except his staff. They were terribly disorganized and unfriendly. Went to see him earlier this fall to discuss severe knee issues and he barely spent 5 min. with me, not taking time to answer my questions. Gave me quick, incomplete advice and little hope of resolving my problem. My GP was concerned enough to recommend a 2nd opinion by an orthopedic specialist in Columbus and arranged the appt for me which is later this month. I really wish I could have continued with Dr D'Onofrio, but its too serious of a problem to be just blown off when my MRI indicated the need for surgical treatment. Dr. D'Onofrio has changed so much, clearly he is overbooked and the quality of care is no where near what it was when he first opened his practice in Lancaster a few years ago!

September 30th, 2009

waited an hour for the Dr. and they took one x-ray, told me that my hip had moderate to severe arthritis, he gave me a cortisone shot said if in a couple of weeks the pain was back, surgery was the way to go, he was walking out the door when I asked if there was any meds that I could take that surgery is drastic, he said he's not a pill guy and left. Called the office to get a copy of my x-rays, they did not return my call, waited a week called them again,. said the machine that produces them was waiting on a part, part came in nobody knew how to work it. I had to cancel another Dr.'s appt and reschedule so that I could take along my x-rays. I would not recommend him, not because I don't think he is a good Dr. He didn't take the time (not even 15 mins) to ask if I had any questions. Maybe his staff shouldn't book too many appts. so that he could have at least 15 mins, our family Dr. gives us that much time.

September 17th, 2017