Dr. Mark Beale I Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Beale I?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Beale I?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2015

Dr. Beale was able to see me as a new patient four days after I called to schedule an appointment, which helped me out immensely because my problems were in need of somewhat immediate evaluation. His office always appears very clean, and his receptionist is very friendly as well. Upon my first visit Dr. Beale was very understanding, patient while he listened to quite a lengthy medical history I had to provide. He immediately made an attempt to help me, by prescribing specific medications to treat my symptoms. He provided a toll free number to contact him in case of any problems and his receptionist also made me feel comfortable knowing I could call about any adverse reactions to the new medications. The doctor also has awesome creams he sells that work great for neuropathic and arthritis pain. He has a great bedside manner and seems to genuinely enjoy his profession and has always made an effort to help treat the symptoms of my medical conditions and continues to look and research how to find the best treatment/cure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Beale as a general practitioner and a psychiatrist.

June 12th, 2015

He's NUTS

He's NUTS! He makes a salve he sells for $50+ She said, "Ok", but still he wrote a prescription for Seroquel which is for schizophrenia and bipolar! (She's NEITHER and she's in fantastic health having always taken good care of herself and remaining very active. LOOK at the side effects!!!! Many SERIOUS ones, especially for elderly patients!!! (My mom is over 75...) He's NUTS! In one place he says he's a neurologist, in another, he's a general practitioner, he's also a psychiatrist, yet he does Accupuncture. There are zero credentials on the wall. Is this guy a complete fraud?

February 4th, 2014

He's a quack. Totally wrong diagnosis. Sells salve and salvation. I would not recommend him.

March 15th, 2013

He was my doctor for many years! Love Dr. Beale he has helped me live a normal life again. Thank you! Dr. Beale

November 30th, 2011

MY OFFICE VISIT

SUCCESSFUL APPT

September 29th, 2011

Best Doctor I have ever seen. I have seen a lot.

January 5th, 2011

Top Skill with Tremendous Patient Caring

Psychiatry with pain management subspecialty is a perfect fit for my needs--a caring, skilled physician who listens to my concerns, studied my history carefully then prescribed meds based on his best judgment--but goes beyond this and is reachable day or night to adjust meds as required until he gets the results he is looking for. He is very knowledgable about addictive behavior, anxieties, compulsive behaviors and pain issues. He also approaches pain with topical medications and does not over-medicate patients. He's easy to talk to and work with you rather than dictating what you need. He's excellent.

July 21st, 2017