A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berger is Good. Dr. Berger has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berger, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Aortic Aneurysm, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Fainting Syncope.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Berger practice?
Dr. Mark Berger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists and Bala Cynwyd Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Berger, Dr. Markus Berger, Dr. Marlon Berger, Dr. Marcelo Berger, Dr. Marc Berger, Dr. Marcellus Berger