Learn more about Dr. Mark Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Berger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Berger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Berger practice?
- Dr. Mark Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Berger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.