A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Berger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Berger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Berger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Berger practice?
- Dr. Mark Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Berger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.