A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brennan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Brennan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Mark Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Brennan practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Anesthesiologists.