A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Calkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Calkins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkins graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Calkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Calkins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Calkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Calkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Calkins practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.