Learn more about Dr. Mark Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Doran Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Mark Campbell has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mark Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.