A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Doran Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Mark Campbell has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mark Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.