Dr. Mark Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Campbell?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Mark Campbell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Great doctor

A few years ago I had to have a complete re-do of a foot/ankle that had had multiple bad fusions from other surgeons. I was ready to amputate because of the pain but Dr. Campbell realigned it and saved my foot. I will be forever grateful!

January 7th, 2016

So far...so good!!! I am healing. Not a great deal of checking in, but no problem if you reach out for help.

December 17th, 2014

it is extremely hard to find a doctor to do ankle surgery. dr Campbell was able to verify the damage and the options that I have. I have seen other dr.s but they don't do surgery for ankles because of the delicate nature. waiting on hold for the core institute to talk to you is anywhere from 20-45 minutes. this is uncalled for in any business! once I was there, I was processed very quickly.

December 21st, 2013

partial knee replacement

Extremely poor experience--8 months later, pain is far worse, on a crutch, living at 50% of life. Just got a bone scan from a non-Core doc. The partial is loose and have to have a complete knee replacement--have always had major swelling.

July 27th, 2013

Dr. Campbell was the ONLY Dr. able to fix my knee!!

In 2010 I had a knee replacement in Washington State that was a nightmare. Blood clots and then an infection caused the surgeon to open my knee 3 times in 5 weeks. When I moved to Arizona in 2013 I had been on DAILY antibiotics for over 2 yrs, I limped and lived with daily pain. My knee looked like a shark had taken a bite out of it!! THEN..I found Dr. Mark Campbell at C.O.R.E. At my 1st appt. he assured me he could give me back a good knee & my life. He got me off the antibiotics, made sure the infection was gone & then re-placed my knee, got rid of the horrible old scar, the limp & pain. I am now 7 weeks post-op, can bend it to 126 degrees and the scar is just a thin line. I LOVE DR. CAMPBELL and am so thankful I found such a gifted surgeon who gave me back a normal life!!!!

October 18th, 2012

Fails to give important info, takes significant amounts of time to return calls about important issues

August 28th, 2009

Great experience. He handles some complex stuff and alot of people want to see him. May have to wait a short time to get appointment but he is worth it. He gave us the real answer and surgery and recovery went great.

December 6th, 2008

Genius! What an amazing beautiful man. So Hot!

Hotter than AZ in the summer. This orthopod knows it all and looks great in scrubs. Full service has it and gives it all! You go Dr. Hotty!

July 19th, 2017