A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Carlson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson County Hospital
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dean Carlson MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Mark Carlson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Carlson practices Medical Oncology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Beatrice, NE and Hastings, NE.
See Lincoln Oncologists.