A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Carlson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson County Hospital
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dean Carlson MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Mark Carlson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Carlson practices Medical Oncology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Beatrice, NE and Hastings, NE.
See Lincoln Oncologists.