A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Duncan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Intestinal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Duncan MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Mark Duncan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Duncan practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.