Dr. Mark Edge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Edge?

July 2nd, 2017

A Very thoughtful physician who communicates well

I had to change physicians and was very nervous. Dr. Edge put me at ease. He sat down and talked with me. I needed to have another colonoscopy which I have every 5 years due to a brother and grandparent having colon cancer. I was also having problems swallowing and he made sure that was checked out too. His office is very friendly and organized. My procedures at the hospital in Fayette were excellent. Everyone worked as a team, the communication was great.. The process was explained well and I was very comfortable before and after the procedures. I was relieved to know that was healthy. I liked the kit that I was able to order on line that came to my house. The emails were wonderful keeping me organized too. Great physician. Wish there were more like him!

October 13th, 2015

Colonoscopy

Great Doctor and Assistants & Anistheiologist

September 17th, 2015

Patient

Excellent Dr. He put my mind at ease.

November 6th, 2014

Arrogance, arrogance, arrogance

I wouldn't recommend this "doctor" for anyone! He is far too arrogant to care for a patient. He even has a poor reputation with nurses at affiliated hospitals. His lack of care for my father was noted by nurses who did not follow through on his orders in order to give my dad the care he deserved. That says so much!! Wish I didn't have to give even one star!

September 13th, 2013

First Class Dr.

First Class Dr. goes the extra step to take care of and diagnose problems. Saw me and my husband through a bad case of C-diff and relapse.

June 10th, 2013

Super

Dr. Edge helped me battle through C-diff and a relapse along with my regular colonoscopies. My wife and I would recommend this thoughtful caring doctor to anyone.

March 16th, 2012

Very Good Doctor

Dr. Edge actually listens to his patients. Have seen several through the years, he is one of the best.

April 13th, 2011

Billing Error Galore

Unfortunately he was over an hour late despite an appointment I scheduled two month in advance. he does not have adequate time to spend w/ patient and explain treatment options. Billing errors due to his arrogant, unwilling and non-caring staff are still a problem more than 6 month after my visit. I now have a new doctor with better staff and more time for me.I recommend you find someone else who actually cares about their patients.

November 1st, 2010

Unprofessional office staff.Rude even nasty office staff.Dr, not even in office at appointment time.Never heard about test results.

March 28th, 2017