Overall Review

February 24th, 2015
Find a different Doctor!
Beware! I saw him for years and did not find out until I went to the Hospital the next day that I was misdiagnosed. I almost died. The whole time I had sleep apnea and my oxygen was in th 60's. He also kept telling me it was my eating habits, turned out that I was retaining water due to the apnea and right side heart failure. I lost over 50 pounds of water weight in 5 days at the Hospital. The staff is extremely rude. When you call and leave a msg for the doctor many times it will get lost. Please go to a Doctor who will honestly care about you!

December 23rd, 2014
Awesome doctor
Great doctor to see. He is very profesional and gives you the time you need to talk to him. He gives accurate diagnosis and helps to make you feel well soon.

December 16th, 2014
Love their work
No Doctor is better than they are .

February 15th, 2010
He's The Best
In my opinion Dr. Engelstad is the best doctor I have ever seen! Believe me, over my lifetime I have seen more than my share! He actually Cares about you, each and every patient! He is a very caring doctor and treats you as an individual person and not like a number! I don't mind waiting for him because I know he will spend time with me too. He doesn't just rush you in and rush you out, where you are leaving just as confused about what is wrong as you were when you got there! Thank you Dr. E for making us feel cared for! You are a Godsend!

March 5th, 2009
Great Doctor
I have not been the easiest patient for Dr. Engelstad as I prefer use alternative/complementary medicine whenever possible. He is kind, supportive and patient, so gets high marks in my book. He's also worked with me as a partner to arrive at solutions. Best MD I've worked with in my 48 years.