The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Epstein
Dr. Mark Epstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center and St Catherine Of Siena Hospital. Dr. Epstein has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Epstein has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Martin Winick
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi53
Dr. Jane Kugaczewski
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Nakul Karkare
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi14