Dr. Mark Foster MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2017
Dr Foster was patient with me and husband during our visit, explained DX and surgery, options. I am looking for him to perform a miracle when time comes for surgery. This wheelchair doesn't get it for my life style. I am working to better my BMI. So hard when you can't exercise. I am well pleased with Dr. Foster and his staff. So courteous and friendly. No complaints.

March 20th, 2017
Professional
Dr. Foster Handled my situation with utmost care andd professionalism. Identified the problem and removed an arthritic growth that was crimping a nerve cluster in my lower spine. The pain was relieved., and the rehab time was minimal.

October 7th, 2016
Deplorable
He lacks knowledge, compassion, respect for the patient. Don't believe he likes people - he is in wrong profession! Would rate him a ZERO Bad results from his surgery - he only sees $ sign - Do Not Go To This Doctor!

September 22nd, 2016
Operations Manager
He trained under Dr Steven Grubb, Founder of the spine clinic in Chapel Hill NC. Preformed two disc decompressions for me, did a great job, excellent bed side manners, very supportive. Good doctor.

August 30th, 2016
Horrible experience
Disabled from the surgery he performed on me. It has caused much suffering. Please get several opinions before you choose this so called surgeon to operate on you. The follow up is not what it is suppose to be. Poor example for the medical community. Rude, abusive, careless

November 2nd, 2015
I was told to go back to work on regular sechudle even though I was still having pain and major problems.He told me two different things been try to get up with someone about the note and letting know about my systoms still are the same and worst.I will not be going back for my six weeks visit that only appointment he gave me.I waited a long while I was there going fine another office in the greenville area done with orthopedic in Wilmington.

August 15th, 2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
Dr. Foster was extremely rude to my wife and I. When we asked him questions regarding my problem, he told us he didn't know for everything. He cRed nothing about helping us. He insulted us several times and was not professional or helpful. This man does not need to be a doctor. All he wants is to prescribe physical therapy instead of fully investigating the problem. Also, he does not take you seriously and when you tell him your symptoms he ignores acknowledging them. DO NOT GO TO THIS SO CALLED "DOCTOR"

March 4th, 2015
Roller Derby Ankle Injury
I hope I never need surgery again, but if I did I'd see Dr. Foster.

February 8th, 2015
Fantastic doctor! Really listens to you. I would not go to any one else.

July 17th, 2014
Would not recommend
I thought he did not take the time with me Still having problems with my back, he dismissed me early No interest

July 16th, 2014
Fantastic Experiance!
I found DR Foster to wonderfully! I am so happy that I went along with my primary doctor to have him as my surgeon. She (my primary) told me that out off all the surgeons he had the lowest patient rate of infections after surgery. She was right...no infection:) As far as his bedside manor is concerned as long as he does his job and does it well...Who Cares!? I'm not there for him to kiss my bo bo...I'm there for him to cut on me! However I did think he had a great sense of humor and was very attentive to my pain level. I really liked him. He was personable and I felt like he actually remembered me every time I went to see him. I liked his staff they were great no complaints. The only thing that I did not like was the number of times I had to see him before my surgery. Three times my copy is $60 a visit. I wonder if he knows what kind of price gouging goes on in that (Leland) office, the only time I did not pay was in Sun Set Beach office. I was told it was because it was because it was a post ok checkup. All in all I had a great experience and would recommend him to anyone looking for a good surgeon.

June 12th, 2014
Would not recommend him to anyone!!!!!!